Music

Mum posts her 'Sexy 15yr old' daughter's pics on twitter, & it's got people talking

 
A 'proud' mum posted these photos of her daughter on twitter a few hours ago and wrote "My baby is 15 today'. Of course, many asked her how this grown person could be 15 and she replied that she was born in 2000. 1, she doesn't look 15 and 2, if she really is, then that's an appropriate outfit for a 15 year old girl to wear...and they told her that. Well, she posted it on social media so she will get our opinions whether asked for it or not...lol. What do you think?





They were photos from her birthday party...
Mum posts her 'Sexy 15yr old' daughter's pics on twitter, & it's got people talking  Mum posts her 'Sexy 15yr old' daughter's pics on twitter, & it's got people talking Reviewed by 042express on 05:55 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Join the elite club of the Illuminati and make money today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day,

    I am one of the great agent sent by the high priest to bring as many of
    those who are interested in becoming a member of the illuminati to the
    great illuminati temple.I am illuminati agent as well as a psychic healer
    and a palm reader working on all money,love,protection related matters.
    I was ones like you I could not evening provide anything for my family,
    it was a great insult to me as a man , I lived in poverty for so many years
    until my friend introduce me to be a member of the great illuminati
    brotherhood , at first i thought it was all joke but I took my chances and
    I have been a member for close to eight (8) years now and the higher you go
    the richer you become. all your heart desire will be granted. your dream will
    come alive here.
    Illuminati pays money to your account, illuminati makes your business
    grow faster and many more Other benefits. so if you are interested contact me .
    Email/morgantyson666@gmail.com or call me +2347052079645.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.