Music

Power Couple Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Stun at the TIME 100 Gala (PHOTOS)

P Kim and hubby Kanye West were among those honoured as Time magazine's 100 most influential people in the world. So no doubt Kim Kardashian had to pull out all the stops to celebrate being named to this prestigious list.

The 34-year-old star scintillated in a cleavage-bearing number while arriving at the 2015 Time 100 Gala in New York City on Wednesday. She and Kanye looked outstanding. More pics below












The insane moment comedienne Amy Schumer decided to pull a funny stunt by pretending to fall on her feet. Check out Kanye's facial expression.

















Image - Getty Images for TIME
Power Couple Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Stun at the TIME 100 Gala (PHOTOS) Power Couple Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Stun at the TIME 100 Gala (PHOTOS) Reviewed by 042express on 11:56 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Join the elite club of the Illuminati and make money today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something, that if i would like to join the illuminati brotherhood, and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me, and i make up my mind to join the illuminati, today i am so proud of myself, because i am a great man today, well know in the world, rich, famous so if you are also interested to join the illuminati, you have to email: churchofdevilinitiationcenter@gmail.com call or whatsapp +2347056024545 join the illuminati and enjoy good life with you and your generation.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.