Music

Toyin Aimakhu Opens Up On Her Rumored Affair With Ebony Films Ceo, Seun Egbegbe

 

Actress Toyin Aimakhu has finally come out to clear the air of what some people perceives as an ongoing relationship between herself and popular Lagos big boy and CEO of Ebony films Seun Egbegbe.

She denied having an affair with Seun Egbegbe, saying they have been friends for years.

Naij reports that the actress revealed she has been friends with Egbegbe for well over 12years.

“Seun Egbegbe has been my friend for over 12 years now; anyone can feel free to say whatever they want. Seun is my friend and I confide in him a great deal. If people want to judge by the pictures they see they would be misled. Everyone knows I’m a playful person by nature. And I take very suggestive pictures even more with Afeez Eniola and co than anyone else” Toyin is reported to have said.

Speaking further, the Alakada star denied speculations that she has moved in with the movie mogul, saying he is just one of the people who has stood by her through her marriage troubles.

“Contrary to speculations that I live with Seun, he stays in Ikeja and I live on the Island. I cannot deny that I come to see him occasionally. What most people did not realize was that when I had my trauma, I had just very true people that stood by me. Seun Egbegbe was one of them” she said.
Toyin Aimakhu Opens Up On Her Rumored Affair With Ebony Films Ceo, Seun Egbegbe Toyin Aimakhu Opens Up On Her Rumored Affair With Ebony Films Ceo, Seun Egbegbe Reviewed by 042express on 05:53 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.