Music

BasketMouth Shares His First Encounter With His Wife


Top notch comedian, Basketmouth has opened up on how he met and fell in love with his wife. Read exert of his Interview with City Magazine.

Are you romantic?I think I am, if not my wife won’t have fallen for me, I try.

How did she actually fall?
I was very persistent and I fought hard.

How did you two meet?
I was promoting a show back then I think in 2003 or 4 and I was right in front of her hostel in Unilag. She walked past and she was like hey Basketmouth, then my fame had just started growing. And
she hailed me and walked past. Then I turned and saw her, she was beautiful, and she is still beautiful. For the first time in my life ,I walked after a woman. I asked her for her name and number.
The full interview is in the latest edition of City people magazine..
BasketMouth Shares His First Encounter With His Wife BasketMouth Shares His First Encounter With His Wife Reviewed by 042express on 22:58 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.