Music

"I Will Perform "Godwin" in Church Again" - Korede Bello



Korede Bello came under fire recently for performing his hit single ‘Godwin’ at the Harvesters International
Christian Centre in Lagos. The Mavin Act has disclosed to NET in recent interview that he doesn’t regret performing in church and if the opportunity arises, he’ll gladly do it again.

Hear him:

‘If you are the pastor of a church and you invite me to perform the song, Yes i will perform the song again. It’s God’s song and whatever is happening now is predetermined, people are talking about God that’s all that matters, From the inception of Godwin, I knew that it wasn’t my song, I knew that anything that’s for God has the potential of growing bigger than you imagine. It’s not quite a gospel song, it’s an inspirational song, what I mean by it’s for God is the fact that it’s dedicated to God. I don’t see it as my song, I see it as people’s song and I see it as a song for God.’…
"I Will Perform "Godwin" in Church Again" - Korede Bello "I Will Perform "Godwin" in Church Again" - Korede Bello Reviewed by 042express on 23:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.