Music

"I was there before your fame..respect me" - Oritsefemi's fiancee fires back

This morning, Oritsefemi shared a photo of his fiancee and called her out as her the one behind his instagram account hack..He didn't even mention who she was to him.The lady named Blessing Rewa is his fiancee and they have been together for 5 years..Hurt by his actions,she took to instagram to write a lengthy note to him.

“My attention was called to a post on instagram this morning by some friends. My fiancee of five years put me on the blast and accused me of hacking his IG page, this is really surprising to me as I wasn’t around him when his phone got hacked or in Lagos, neither do I have the password to his IG account. How I could have hacked a personal phone that I don’t own beats me. I will never betray you like this Femi, I have always resolved to settling our issues in private no matter how bad it is. I can understand if you want to end the relationship and move on with your life , I’d accept that as the will of God but you don’t need to disgrace me publicly and drag my name to the mud all because of fame.


We suffered together and I was there before your claim to fame and still stood by you when God started blessing you because I know you truly deserve to be rewarded for all your years of hustling and hardwork. I am writing this openly and demand you delete that post and show some respect to me and the years we spent together which is now a bad memory for me. How can you be so heartless and cruel. When you called to say you googled to know who hacked your IG page and my name was mentioned I laughed thinking it’s one of your pranks. I deserve some respect, the same one have shown you all these years. You bring me down and make me look like the villain while you become the hero. You should be ashamed of yourself for betraying my trust and love but instead you turn this around and put me on the blast so the world can overlook your shortcomings and focus on me. God sees It all.”
"I was there before your fame..respect me" - Oritsefemi's fiancee fires back "I was there before your fame..respect me" - Oritsefemi's fiancee fires back Reviewed by 042express on 12:07 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Join the elite club of the Illuminati and make money today

    ReplyDelete
  2. My good people hear my good new, i am an one of the Agents sent by the Lord superior Grand master to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati temple, Becoming a Member of the ILLUMINATI. your qualifications are, Only those who can provide service for themselves, like the Politicians, Musicians, Business Man/Woman, student, and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life.You can achieve your dreams by beaning a member of illuminati, and also get instant amount of $4 million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world, and a free visa to travel to any country in the world, and a ring of riches, power will be given to you immediately after your initiation, i do business, I own a Construction company, and i also own one of the Biggest Electronic Appliance shop, and my family now lives in USA, i was once like you, me & my wife were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you get the richer you become Illuminati, it makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine, illuminati brings out the talent in you and make you famous, as you become a member of illuminati order you will receive 4,000,000 US DOLLARS instantly on your Bank Account, there are many more other benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a member contact me now on +2347056024545 or our EMAIL churchofdevililluminati@gmail.com JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH, POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.