Music

How Banky W saw my nakedness in Lagos - Tiwa Savage Reveals

(Banky W once saw Tiwa Savage’s behind backstage at an event in Lagos)

Ever wondered what Tiwa Savage looks like without her clothes on? Banky W may just be able to answer this question lol
No, it’s not what you’re thinking. It’s just that the E.M.E boss once got lucky to view Tiwa Savage’s derriere backstage at an event in Lagos.
Narrating her most embarrassing moment recently, Tiwa Savage told Vanguard, ‘My dress for the performance came literally five minutes before I was supposed to go on stage. I didn’t have time to try it on before my performance. The emcee announced: ‘Next on stage is rising star, Tiwa Savage.’ So I quickly put it on. As soon as I was walking on stage, the zip ripped at the back and I didn’t even know’.

Realising her back was all open, it was too late because ‘Banky W saw it and was like ‘Oh my God! Your whole back is open.’
She said. ‘I was really embarrassed. They tried to pin me up but all this time, the band and everybody were on stage. I had to go back, change into something that was not planned. It was quite embarrassing’.

Now married with a child, Tiwa Savage is however never shy to show some skin

How Banky W saw my nakedness in Lagos - Tiwa Savage Reveals How Banky W saw my nakedness in Lagos - Tiwa Savage Reveals Reviewed by 042express on 03:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.