Music

Alot of Jealousy and Backstabbing in the Nollywood Industry - Halima Abubakar


Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has revealed that some of her colleagues in the movie industry are capable of blocking opportunities coming her way. She told Punch

I am in an industry where people find it hard to congratulate you when there is good news. I often celebrate others and I am aware that not everyone can be like me. Most of my colleagues do not congratulate themselves whenever a feat has been achieved. I do not wait for people’s commendation because it would not fetch me money.
I appreciate those who do and I do not care about the rest who don’t. Some of my colleagues are capable of blocking every avenue of opportunity that comes my way. I pay attention to those who do not clap when I win because they are the ones I must avoid. These same people will invite you to their movie set and act as though they are your true friends.
Alot of Jealousy and Backstabbing in the Nollywood Industry - Halima Abubakar Alot of Jealousy and Backstabbing in the Nollywood Industry - Halima Abubakar Reviewed by 042express on 04:25 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.