Music

OMG! Prophet Who Predicted Audu’s Death Makes More Shocking Revelations


Apostle Johnson Suleman, a prominent prophet based in Edo state, has said that he predicted the death of the former Kogi state governor Abubakar Audu.

in a chat with Vanguard, Suleman, the founder of the Edo-based Omega Fire and Miracles Ministries also has said that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration will fight Christians.

During the interview, he said: “I want to start with the latest, and that was the death of Abubakar Audu in the Kogi State election. I was at a crusade in our Houston Texas branch on November 7, 2015, when God revealed to me that a popular politician in Nigeria could die in the middle of an election.

“I told the nation. Then there was the event on September 20, 2015 when I said I saw that there was going to be fresh bombings in Borno and I asked Nigerians to go into prayer. Many had believed that with the coming of President Muhammadu Buhari to power, the Boko Haram bombings were going to stop but God said not yet.

“Also, on Sunday October 25, 2015, I told the world that I saw an aircraft of a foreign nation crashing with no casualty. That later happened to be Dynamic Airways which caught fire but no life was lost.”

While speaking on what the newly constituted administration will do to Christians in the country, he said: “All the events where these prophecies were announced were aired live on our ministry’s Celebration TV. On May 29, 2015, God spoke through me and I said it that the Buhari government would fight churches. Not long after, the Kaduna State governor, El-Rufai, shut down a church in Kaduna.

“This particular warning was repeated on August 28 and September 6, 2015. On June 26 and July 6, 2015, I foresaw fire outbreak and buildings collapse in Lagos, which came to pass. On that same June 26, I warned of an inferno at Onitsha market, which also came to pass, because people ignored these warnings and refused to seek God’s face over them.

“Also, I’m the first man of God that foresaw the demise of Chief (Mrs.) HID Awolowo. During the September Fire and Miracle Night, I did warn of the impending death of a prominent female figure that will touch the nation.”
OMG! Prophet Who Predicted Audu’s Death Makes More Shocking Revelations OMG! Prophet Who Predicted Audu’s Death Makes More Shocking Revelations Reviewed by 042express on 02:40 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.